Shipping & Returns Policy:
- We only list products on the website which are available and in stock, or for which we have a ETA. (Estimated Time of Arrival)
- Prices and availability information on our website is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time the site was last updated.
- Prices and availability of products is updated at least once every business day.
- Products are shipped from our brewery once payment in full has been received – please allow 7-10 business days to arrive with in Australia for standard shipping.
The availability information for this website is taken from our real time inventory & data processing system, if our website shows an item to be listed as “In Stock” and a quantity is provided, you will not need to confirm stock before purchasing the item.
However we do recommend you contact us about stock should you wish to purchase a large number of the same item to ensure the stock quantity is available.
Little Bang Brewing Co., uses the industry-standard security protocol Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt all sensitive information (like your credit card details) that passes between your computer and the Little Bang Brewing Co. website. We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which require you to provide your personal or account information. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in transit. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on the Little Bang Brewing Co. website is perfectly safe.
Also, when your provide credit card information on our website, it is passed directly to the bank via an SSL secured payment gateway and is at no stage stored on our website or in our database. This means there is no risk of your credit card information being stolen, even in the highly unlikely event of someone gaining access to our database.
Shipping charges apply to all orders placed with a shipping method. To avoid delays and possible second delivery charges, we strongly recommend that you provide an attended address (such as a work or home address), where someone you trust will be available to receive and sign for the order during normal business hours.
Normal delivery times for products in stock are 7-10 days from payment clearance. These timelines are guidelines only. Little Bang Brewing Co. does not take any responsibility for any delays in shipping. Where possible we provide consignment details and courier tracking numbers to customers (in the order status), so please contact the corresponding courier to track your shipments.
Signing for Delivery – The customer is responsible for ensuring that either they or their authorised representative inspect the goods prior to accepting the delivery and signing the Proof Of Delivery (POD) document. Each delivery should be checked for completeness (i.e. Enclosed goods as per accompanying Consignment Note) and any transit damage. Failure to inspect the goods prior to signing the POD will result in voiding of any insurance against loss or transit damage.
- Signing of a Proof of Delivery (POD) document confirms that the consignment has been delivered in full and in good condition (i.e. no visible physical damage). POD should only be signed once the goods have been inspected as a clean signed POD will void any insurance against loss or transit damage.
- If a shipment arrives with a damaged carton or item, the delivery should either be rejected with POD not signed or the POD must have the exact damage noted on it including any carton identifier available, signature, name and date as above. If this information is not provided the POD will be treated as clean and will void any ability to claim loss or transit damage against shipping insurance.
Additional Fees And Charges:
If we incur extra delivery charges as a result of your action or inaction, these may be passed on to you at our discretion. An example of such charges are second delivery charges by couriers as a result of you or someone who can receive the goods not being in attendance at your nominated delivery address when you have specified that the address is attended during normal business hours.
Refund And Return Policy:
Statutory Rights: No part of the Refunds and Returns Policy is intended to limit any rights or remedies customers may have under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) or equivalent State and Territory legislation.
Please research the products carefully before placing an order. We generally do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods or if you change your mind once you have received the goods. We take no responsibility for incorrect choice of product
If at our sole discretion, we decide to accept non-faulty goods for a refund, a re-stocking fee of 20%-25% may be charged and other non-refundable costs incurred by us (i.e. Credit Card Handling Fee and Freight Costs) will be passed on.
Return of Faulty Goods (Under Warranty):
BEFORE returning any faulty goods to us you must initiate a return/warranty claim by contacting our support team.
A refund for the amount paid for the item or a replacement item will be provided at our discretion for any goods returned under warranty. A refund, credit, or replacement item will only be issued once the faulty item has been received and tested for the specific fault/problem specified in the Return / Warranty Claim and found to be faulty.
If a product is sold in a bundle with another product only the faulty product will be replaced or refunded with the non-faulty products valued at the individual product price as at the time of the purchase.